Travels to the pub and back

Thursday, December 04, 2003

\m/

Tiny Monkey had another mini-practise the other night - we played (well, Mart played, I fumbled my way through) Mart's Take It To Heart and my word, it sounded rather good. Dom is currently sunning himself somewhere nicer than Edinburgh and when he gets back I predict that the fully armed and operational Tiny Monkey will become UNSTOPPABLE. Expect to see us on Top of the Pops sometime in 2012 or so.

In other news, I've acquired Mart's bass from him. Well, acquired pending me giving him some wonga for it, but in principle anyway the Roquefort Files are now 100% more axe-rich than before.

God we rock. Move over The Darkness. You've got nothing on Tiny Monkey*.

*Apart from tunes, an absurdly high falsetto and legions of fans. But are they really happy? Tcha. I bet not.

No comments: