Travels to the pub and back

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Boo:

it looks like Tiny Monkey's stated aim of playing live before the end of the year won't come to pass. Dom is off to a trade show next week, so he's out of the country for about a week and a half. Just before he gets back, Doug then embarks on a marathon succession of voice acting, playing with his other band and then holidaying which takes him all the way through to Christmas.

<sigh>

And all this after I go and order myself a compressor to even out my bass's sound.

Ah well. I have a cunning plan to shoe-horn 18 hours of practising into a single week in January and to play, at the end of it, an open mic night. How's that for a New Year's resolution? Not very snappy, I grant you, but more likely to come true than "Eat less biscuits."

Preemptive update: Yes, Kate. Yes. I mean of course fewer biscuits. 5 points for spotting the linguistic cretin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was actually going to make exactly the same grammatical suggestion. Well done, Kate.
dev