Travels to the pub and back

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Vegas, baby, Ve-

So it was like Vegas' 7th birthday last night and on Thursday Josh was all "we need some tickets for that," and I'm like "I'm so totally all over that," and I lay down sixty big ones for four tickets and I'm all "dude, I got the tickets," and he's like "sweet!" and we're both like "yeah".

So it's Saturday night and we're all Vegas'd up and looking pretty fly. I mean we're all looking good, but there's only one dude doing the whole black suit, black shirt, black tie gangster thing, you know? Yeah, you down with that, homes. You dig.

So anyway, we've been at Vegas for an hour or so and we've all had a few beers and I'm like "Woo! Drunk. Let's dance," and I'm actually dragging Kate towards the dance floor and then her strappy high heel explodes and I'm like "bummer," and we're like so totally out of there.

...

I'm sorry, I just blacked out. Did I write something? I'm off to watch The O.C. and play GTA: San Andreas. Prod me when it's time to go to work.

No comments: