Travels to the pub and back

Friday, November 28, 2003

Pie pie pie! (thanks)

Last night, Devon and Annabel had a sort of hybrid Thanksgiving dinner/soirée down at their incredibly swanky and clean1 flat. I'm a little hazy as to the real meaning of Thanksgiving (something about slaughtering indigenous peoples or somesuch), but I was certainly giving thanks for the sheer variety and quality of PIE available. Pumpkin pie, pumpkin pie with a hazelnut crust (I know. Luxury!), apple pie and some other kind of pie-esque thing that I didn't have the intestinal capacity to try.

On a completely different tack, a friend of mine is moving into a new flat soon, so I felt I had to show her this.


  1. As opposed to our flat, which is furnished entirely in brown, and can most accurately be described as 'dank'.

No comments: