Travels to the pub and back

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Well,

that was a spectacularly uneventful week off. Apart from going to Glasgow on Tuesday to watch Doug's plays, the rest of it was taken up by the following, in order of time spent on said activity:


  1. Sleep. I slept a lot. Got up around 11 am each day, wandered through to the living room and flicked on the PS2, in order to…
  2. Play GTA: San Andreas. Excellent game. It's absolutely huge and completely devoid of any kind of social conscience. Once I'd had my fill of car jacking, cop baiting and pimping, I'd have something to eat and then…
  3. Booze. Not much to report here, apart from some drunken swing dancing in Teviot's Middle Bar on Saturday night. So classy.

Despite writing myself a list of Things To Do With Valuable Time Off, I spent the rest of the time trolling snowboarding shops for new bindings. I got them, set them up and then stared at them in impotent fury because there is no rideable snow within at least 600 miles.

Gah.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Keith Houston said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Keith Houston said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Keith Houston said...

Nothing to see here. Move along now. <whistles>

Anonymous said...

I think you intentionally posted and then deleted those comments in order to add mystery and intrigue to your blog. Just TRY to deny it.
Dev

Keith Houston said...

You're damn skippy. I mean come on, you've read the RF for a while: where would it be without some cynical manipulation of the reader's curiosity, eh?

Face down it a gutter, that's where. Wondering where all the good times had gone.